The thoughts expressed below, either mine or quoted, shall most likely verify the speculation that my ignorance is, and always has been, instantaneous. If you read something here and you think it's brilliant, think about it a little more. And, if you read something here and you think it's stupid, think about it a little less.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Little Good News Today

Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger, the pilot who landed a disabled passenger plane on New York's Hudson River in 2009, piloted his last flight for US Airways on Wednesday.  Sullenberger, 59, has retired from the company he joined in 1980.   He said in a statement, "I have been fortunate to have followed my passion for most of my life, working in a profession I dearly love, side by side with thousands of wonderful colleagues."

Thanks for a job well done, and enjoy your retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment