The thoughts expressed below, either mine or quoted, shall most likely verify the speculation that my ignorance is, and always has been, instantaneous. If you read something here and you think it's brilliant, think about it a little more. And, if you read something here and you think it's stupid, think about it a little less.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Smart?

I was in the supermarket the other day walking down the aisle with all the bottled waters.  I was amazed at how many different brands, sizes, and flavors there were to choose from.  But the water that really caught my eye was the bottle that said, "Smart Water".  Really?  I didn't know there was such a thing as smart water.  I didn't know all the rest of the bottles of water on the shelves were not so smart.

Then again, maybe "Smart Water" means that if you drink it it will make you smarter.  I'll admit there are a lot of people who could use a drink of "Smart Water" now and then.  But what about people like me who are already so smart they don't need to drink "Smart Water".  I don't need to be any smarter.  Besides, I don't want to be any smarter.  It's very stressful.  All that responsibility you know.  I wonder if there's such a thing as "Dumb Water"?  If there is I'll bet a sip every now and then would be refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment